KLIPSCH C-SERIES COMPACT SUBS RUMBLE INTO UK
The Klipsch C-Series subwoofer range is now available in the UK through Henley Audio.
Klipsch has launched a new compact, install-friendly subwoofer range that promises to deliver true low-end power to any system. Moreover, the new range hands you complete control over the performance.
The Klipsch C-Series subwoofers are high powered, ultra-compact devices with front-firing Cerametallic woofers and side-firing piano gloss passive radiators for optimised output and low-frequency extension.
The series consists of two models that are approximately 30% smaller in size than average subwoofers, while still delivering the same output and low-frequency power as much larger products.
The Klipsch C-310ASWi subwoofer (SRP £1,500.00) is powered by an 800W BASH digital hybrid amplifier, has three 10-inch drivers and measures just 13-inches cubed. Additionally, its smaller stablemate, the C-308ASWi subwoofer (SRP £1,250.00), is powered by a 600W digital hybrid amplifier, has three 8-inch drivers, and is an 11-inch cube.
The ultra-compact cabinets and elegant piano gloss finish ensure the subwoofers blend seamlessly into any environment by looking like a premium addition to your home.
Absolute control is guaranteed in the C-Series subwoofers thanks to the Cerametallic woofers used for the primary active drivers. As used on premium Klipsch loudspeakers, including the high-end RF-7 III, Cerametallic woofers are light and stiff with minimal distortion characteristics. In C-Series subwoofers, the long-throw design allows for greater cone excursion to maximise the low-end extension. Then by marrying the active woofer with side-firing MDF passive radiators, the cabinet can remain small while still delivering more bass power than a typical equivalent model.
Both C-Series subwoofers are loaded with advanced technical features to fully customise the experience for any room type, source material, or placement.
Control, Correction, Connection
- The free Klipsch LowControl App, which allows comprehensive control over input, volume, phase, high pass, and EQ customisation for fully-tuned sound environments.
- Automatic room correction, using the LowControl App and your iOS/Android device's microphone to optimise the sound settings based on the room configuration and actual listening position.
- Two-way IP Network control system drivers for Control4, Crestron, Savant and RTI installations, allowing for control over input selection, EQ presets, and gain control, along with device feedback.
- Unbalanced RCA, Balanced XLR, Hi-Level, and wireless inputs, which can also be used simultaneously and level-mixed in the LowControl App for a myriad of source types and configurations.
- Compatibility with the new Klipsch WA-3 wireless transmitter (sold separately, £200.00 SRP), allowing the subwoofer to sit away from the amplifier with no unsightly wires to stretch across the room. One WA-3 transmitter can deliver high-definition wireless audio to up-to three C- Series subwoofers.
The Klipsch C-Series ultra-compact subwoofers firmly bring Klipsch into the high-end subwoofer arena, whether you're a hi-fi enthusiast, a home-cinema nut or an installer looking to bring more low-end strength to your audio environment.
Still, with convenience at their core, they are incredibly powerful and versatile devices boasting the latest technical innovations from a compact chassis that has a luxury aesthetic appeal to complement its sophisticated internal workings.
C-308ASWi has an SRP of £1,250.00, and the C-310ASWi an SRP of £1,500.00. Both come in a gloss black finish.
For more information, go to Klipsch.
StereoNET UK’s Editor and Bass playing gadget junkie. He’s captained the good ship GadgetyNews for over a decade, making low jargon high tech a very handy thing. His passion for gadgets and Hi-Fi is second only to being a touring musician.
Get the latest.
Sign up to discover the best news and reviews from StereoNET UK in our FREE Newsletter.
TEAC TN-3B Belt-Drive Turntable Released
Martin Logan Motion Series Hi-Fi and Home Cinema Speakers Refreshed for 2019
Vertere Acoustics PHONO-1 MKII Rocks it DG Style
Affordable Audiophile - Denon PMA-600NE Integrated Amplifier and DCD-600NE CD Player Announced
Russ Andrews Goes 18XL with Latest Kimber Kable Carbon Speaker Cable
CanJam London 2019 Show Report, Gallery and Review
Bowers & Wilkins 603 FLoorstanding Speakers Awarded Speaker of the Year 2019 by EISA
The Gryphon Audio Designs Essence Class A Pre and Power Amplifiers Prices and Specification
Naim Mu-so Qb 2nd Generation UK Launch
Wharfedale Linton Heritage Standmount Speakers Review - More Reimagining Than Remake