AUDIODINAMICA E-SHOP DOORS OPENED WITH EARLY BIRD BARGAINS

Posted on 11th March, 2019

AUDIODINAMICA E-SHOP DOORS OPENED WITH EARLY BIRD BARGAINS

Audiodinamica has just opened its online shop and is celebrating by offering early bird special prices.

Audiodinamica has thrown open the doors to its e-shop. Furthermore, there are special introductory prices to be snapped up.

Audiodinamica

A wide variety of products, including Audiodinamica's BeCube Mono Amp, BeCube phono preamplifier, BeCube SUT N°3 and BeCube Power, are up for pre-order.

AudiodinamicaNaturally, all of the company's electronics feature exquisite attention to design and personalisation.

From today, for a limited period, orders will receive a discounted final price. Moreover, if, when you receive your Audiodinamica products, you are not completely satisfied you can return them.

To qualify as an early bird customer you just have to confirm an order with a 20% payment; the remaining 80% will be invoiced shortly before the BeCube is ready to ship.

The Audiodinamica e-shop is easy to navigate, and products can be quickly personalised according to your taste.

The e-commerce website by Audiodinamica underlines the company's desire to serve all customers around the world with outstanding sound at a competitive price.

For more information, head on over to Audiodinamica.

Gallery

Jay Garrett's avatar

Jay Garrett

StereoNET UK’s Editor and Bass playing gadget junkie. He’s captained the good ship GadgetyNews for over a decade, making low jargon high tech a very handy thing. His passion for gadgets and Hi-Fi is second only to being a touring musician.

Get the latest.

Sign up to discover the best news and reviews from StereoNET UK in our FREE Newsletter.

Posted in: Hi-Fi
Tags: audiodinamica 

THE LATEST

POPULAR NOW

00001380