Node Audio Finds its Chinese Distributor in Cambridge

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• David Price finds this quirky new platter mat to be a sound improvement… View the full article
    • Item: Chord Hugo TT2 Location: Miami 33018 Price: $ 1440 USD Item Condition: Excellent Condition Reason for selling: I have an opportunity for something even better but at a much higher cost. Payment Method: Bank Account Transfer Extra Info:  Sad to let go, I wanted to keep it but now I have an opportunity for something even better but at a much higher cost. Lots of reviews of this DAC on the net, works fantastic as a headphone amp.  Not a single nick on the unit and metal remote.  I have all the original packaging and accessories and will box and ship it like new. I will include some speaker cables that connect to the TT2's balanced XLR outs, so you can hook up speakers to it and drive them directly with up to 18 watts per channel. I will also include an XLR-4 adapter so you can hook up any balanced headphone cable to the balanced outs of the TT2. This Hugo TT 2 sounds exactly like what it is: one of the finest headphone amp/DACs available today.   Pictures:  
    • Yello's Point album is available in Dolby Atmos mixed using PMC speakers View the full article
    • Jay Garrett lives a life of luxury with this exclusive pair of high-end closed-back headphones… View the full article
    • iFi iDSD Diablo portable DAC/headphone amplifer promises devilishly good performance View the full article